Each week we curate a collection of articles, resources and opportunities for creative entrepreneurs. This is published every Monday and distributed through our community newsletter. You can sign up here to join the community.
RESOURCES & OPPORTUNITIES FOR CREATIVE BUSINESS OWNERS
- FREE WEBINAR – The Art of Editorial Illustration with Carrie Gee, Senior Art Director of TIME Magazine is happening this Wednesday. Reserve your spot here.
- INSTAGRAM MARKETING – Want to know how you can use Instagram to grow your business? Our live online workshop, Instagram Marketing starts March 8th. Reserve your spot here.
- FREE EBOOK – We have curated a collection of videos from the Maker Mentors conference series in our free Creative Career Guide. Download here to access 10 video sessions from creative experts.
- NEW COMMUNITY – We just launched a private Facebook group to provide additional support to the creative business owners in our community. You can request to join here. It’s free!
- BUILD YOUR WEBSITE – We are hosting three-day live online workshop this week that will show you how to build a gorgeous Squarespace website from scratch. See the full schedule and sign up here.
LINKS & ARTICLES FOR CREATIVE BUSINESS OWNERS
Making & Selling Pottery | An Interview from Brook Millecchia
Start a Sign Painting Business | An interview from Kurt Robert
How to Get Traffic to Your Online Store | Great blog post from Aeolidia
How to Write a Compelling Artist Statement | Wonderful advice from Artsy Shark
6 People who Switched Careers to do Something Creative | Creative Boom
50 Ways to Grow Your Instagram Following | A list from Maker Mentors
How to Build a Brand in 2017 | Interview at Techcrunch
Create Perfect Social Media Posts with this Cheat Sheet | Infographic from Creative Bloq